Hello Who Ever You Are!

Thank you (and you know who you are) for adding the Logibone package into
the 3.8 development source. I know that there will be many happy people at
the end of May (or sooner for some!).

I also compared the 3.8 and 3.14 branches and there really is a significant
difference between them. As mentioned one big area is the cape support. The
cape manager vs statically loaded capes if I understand this correctly is
one big area. So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you have the
dts files, drivers and support files/functions for your capes you could add
them statically if you wish. Am I about right?

Another question about the LCD7 cape if I may. Is the expansion header
available for use? For one case I would like to use the Logibone there.

Thanks Again, I appreciate your help!

Mike