Christian is correct. Don't use printf. It introduces a significant
overhead.
remove printf, copy into a variable. Then check and see if you can meet
timing. *fingers crossed*

Your email mentioned you wanted to acquire all 7 analog inputs for real
time audio every 5ms.
Depending on your level of processing of the audio, you might face
difficulty with that. Who knows, might just work.

Is there any correlation regarding timing between the channels? Can you
acquire a sample from channel 1, sleep 500ms, acquire from channel 2, sleep
500ms acquire from channel 3,
Or do all samples have to be acquired simultaneously?

ZubairLK