Hi Piotr,
I want to use a 14 inch touch screen with my BBB.
I have recompiled the kernel with the touch screen driver compiled as a
module, and my lsmod:

root@beaglebone:/boot# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
fuse                   51621  2
ip_tables               8064  0
x_tables               15084  1 ip_tables
ti_am335x_tsc           3829  0
g_multi                47152  2
libcomposite           13871  1 g_multi
rfcomm                 25039  0
ircomm_tty             14423  0
ircomm                  8858  1 ircomm_tty
irda                   89698  2 ircomm_tty,ircomm
ipv6                  228974  12
hidp                   10108  0
bluetooth             146082  4 hidp,rfcomm
rfkill                 16532  3 bluetooth
autofs4                17241  2

and

root@beaglebone:~# cat /proc/bus/input/devices
.
.
.
I: Bus=0000 Vendor=0000 Product=0000 Version=0000
N: Name="ti-tsc"
P: Phys=
S: Sysfs=/devices/ocp.3/44e0d000.tscadc/tsc/input/input4
U: Uniq=
H: Handlers=mouse2 event4
B: PROP=0
B: EV=b
B: KEY=400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B: ABS=1000003
.
.
.
and

root@beaglebone:~# uname -a
Linux beaglebone 3.8.13-00755-g5b6fa721-dirty #2 SMP Tue Jun 3 08:56:51
IRDT 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux

I have used your BB-ADC-00A0.dts with minor modifications:

ti,adc-channels = <0 1 2 3>;

since AIN7 is not available on BBB headers.

I used the following instructions for kernel recompilation:
http://hipstercircuits.com/enable-device-tree-overlay-on-startup-on-beaglebone-black/

I have already transferred the uImage and modules to my BBB, but my touch
screen still doesn't work. what am I missing?

BR,
Elyas