Hi all,

I'm having the same problem. I have beagleboard xM Rev-c and ethernet not
working in uboot, works fine with Linux kernal. Beagleboard uboot can send
ping but not respnding to incoming ping message. Only works when i m
sending ping simultaneously from both host & beagleboard.

I m strugling to ge this issue resolved but not having any sucess. Please
help me out i have already put months of effrots but not working.

Many thanks in advance.