From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Babak akbari
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2014 10:29 PM
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Cc: shmoshirza...@gmail.com
Subject: [beagleboard] Re: problem with connecting Beaglebone to the computer

My laptop is Asus and running win7 32bit-ultimate & Ubuntu I think version
13..... I tried on another one with win7-64bit But it couldn't recognize.
Yes they flash quickly with no stop
And I connected it to hdmi lcd and Angstrom worked clearly

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----
No virus found in this message.