Hi all,

I am using Beaglebone black with ubuntu 13.04 running on it.

I cross compiled my Qt source for the arm and have successfully installed
it.
I have developed a simple application using Qtcreator and compiled it
uasing the cross compiler, deployed it to BBB and executed it.

The application is running but no texts are being displayed on application.
Can I know the reason for this??

I even tried setting the QWS_DISPLAY by giving width and height of linux
framebuffer but I could see only half of the texts not the full text.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you.