Hello,
I'm trying to use relay module with beaglebone black.
I bought relay module from china.
It is very similar to this:
http://www.hobbyist.co.nz/sites/default/files/8ChannelRelay_small%20%28Custom%29.jpg
I have connected VCC to BBB's VDD_5V(P9_05) and GND to BBB's DGNG(P9_01).
Here is the problem:
When I connect any gpio port to relay module's any signal pin, relay is
starting to work.
Even GPIO is high or low I can't switch off the relay. So I can't control
any relay from BBB.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Many thanks.
Note: I tried relay module with external power source but results are same.