My only micro-computer experience has been using Arduino UNO's for about
two years.
   I found the Arduino IDE very simple to use.  Just write a program,
upload it, and everything usually works just fine.
   I have written over a hundred programs using it.

   Well about a week ago I received a Beaglebone Black Rev C . I hooked it
up to my computer, loaded the drivers, read a ton
   of info on it using Firefox, visited the Cloud9 site, looked at Ytube
videos, fooled around with a bunch of demos, and perused
   a slew of BBB web sites.

    Seems great except for one problem.  Although I can now write a program
that will run on the BBB, I cannot for the life of me figure out
    how to load my programs into the BBB.

    Arduino:   Write program, upload, and you are done.

         BBB:   Write program, and ???.

     I know it has to be something simple that I am missing.