Brian I see where your source of confusion is coming from. Right now after
spending a few hours reading through various configuration files and making
adjustment as needed . . . I'm very aggravated.

Mostly due to the fact that I spent a great deal of time figuring all this
out last year, and now it's different. To the point where I'm seriously
considering ditching the latest images, and stick with the slightly older
images I have working perfectly already.