Where can I obtain an image to put on a 32gb micro sd card to then insert
into my BBB and have it boot off of the micro sd card? (And the
instructions to go with it?). Having my BBB recognize the 32gb card as
external storage has become such a big problem/issue, that at this point I
just want to boot off the card in order to use the 32gb of file space it
affords.  All I find on the internet are confusing instructions which tend
to mix files used to flash the emmc with instructions to boot off a
micro-sd card.