From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jose B Rivera
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 10:17 PM
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: [beagleboard] Re: Booting off Micro SD Card

I somehow figured out how to get my micro sd card to be 'sda1'. I added some
text to it

"mmcdev=1

bootpart=1:2

mmcroot=/dev/mmcblk1p2 ro

optargs=quiet"

And named it uEnv.txt

(on the card itself)

Now my BBB sees it as sda1. I was able to mount it to /media by making a
directory under it and then mounted it.

Question: How do I now use this mounted sda1?  I tried ftp upload to it but I
get permission denied.