Is this still true?  Looking in the source (from
http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/gpu/drm/tilcdc/tilcdc_crtc.c)
I see that it supports bpp=24 "if (priv->rev == 2)", so I'm hoping that
this has been corrected.  I'm using the tilcdc in the 3.8.13-bone50 kernel
from the Debian distribution.  Can anyone tell me how to check the version
of tilcdc in this kernel vs. the source I mentioned?  And how to know if
"priv->rev == 2"?