I have two older A5A boards that I'm trying to use the August/Sept
standalone SD images with.   Both behave much different than the older
image (not sure which one maybe june/july) I'm using from my recently fried
Rev C board.   I was able to take the backup image from that board and
write it to an SD that I inserted in an A5A board and it's mostly working.
 USB gadget shows up on my Macs and power button works as it should.   I've
been able to at least keep working on my project for now.

However, the new images I downloaded bott up and run on the A5A's but they
do not appear as a network connection when on USB and the power button does
nothing when pressed.   I have to access them by USB serial.  Both show the
usb0 device config in /etc/network/interfaces but neither show that present
when I run ifconfig.

Is A5A supported on these images?   I'll be ordering a couple new Rev C
boards later on but for now I have to continue on the A5A's and I don't see
why that old image behaves perfectly while these do not.   Without access
to the USB ethernet if I lose my wireless while the board is in my robot it
means dissasembly to get to it because the custom cape blocks the serial
console pins.