Hello Nils!

Am Mittwoch, 17. September 2014 22:25:05 UTC+2 schrieb nils....@gmail.com:

> Hey TJF,
>
> I'm currently working on underwater ultrasonic sound and wonder if you
> think that with your library can produce constant and reliant ADC input
> at sample rates of 200Khz per pin

The PRUSS code is ready to work at that speed. Unfortunately the BBB
hardware (TSC_ADC_SS) is limited to a maximum total sampling rate of 160
kHz (one channel, software triggered start). If you need more than one
channel, you've to add some delay for switching (multiplexing) the input.

> On top of that I'm interested to see version 0.2 and the ring buffer
> you're been talking about.

The code is ready (95 %). I'm working on the documentation (any help is
welcome).

> Since it seems that you've already been able to produce results with the
> ring buffer, I only need to read ADC input right now and I'm on a tight
> schedule right now I would like to ask you if you want to provide a test
> version of said feature. I can provide the results of the tests.

Beta testing is welcome. Please tell me if you're still interested (in the
light of the hardware limitations).

BR