Hey TJF,

Nice to see the update, I really happy with the new features :)

What would be the highest consistent samplerate possible with the c wrapper
with 1 channel. Using the RB would be the nicest but using MM is also an
option if the samplerate is higher with that.

I think if I know that I could figure out the rest myself, however it would
be nice to have sample code of config&start rb/mm(possibly on max
samplerate) and data retrieving in c.

Greetings,
Nils Kohrs