Dear Jason,

Thank you for all the documents and such an amazing product. I want to use
BBB in my design as an LCD driver and USB host. Can I use it..? But i don't
need other componets on the PCB apart from my requirement. Can I develop
PCB using the gerber provided? will there be any intellactual property
rights violation?

Please let me know.

Thank & regards,
Anup.