I have come to that. Could you tell me how to do that?

W dniu 2014-09-29 15:20, Robert Nelson pisze:
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 7:48 AM, bremenpl <breme...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there,
I have searched a while on how to disable GUI on BeagleBone Black but most
of the answers I ahve found were regarding the old Angstrom image that
havent worked for the new Debian one. I would really aprichiate if anyone
could tell me how to disable X on Rev C Debian. The exact version is:
X is started by lightdm... Disable lightdm..

Bremenpl