I havent started to work on this image yet. I wouldnt thibk of building my own image for the bbb from scratch, I have never done that. I thought it would be esier to just turn off the xwindows. I dont to work woth embedded Qt wigdets application, but only one without the gui enviroment around. Is building a new image really worth it? I always thought its kinda hard to do that.