Of course I did.

W dniu 2014-09-30 13:31, Robert Nelson pisze:

On Sep 30, 2014 6:29 AM, "Bremenpl" <breme...@gmail.com <mailto:breme...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Im sorry, but I didnt get it :P. This state doesnt end, even after another reboot its all the same. I have to reflash the eMMC

Ah take out the 'flashing' microsd...

> --
> Bremenpl

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/beagleboard/Rxi_YpCuYcY/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Bremenpl