Ok I have discovered what cause the image to fail to boot. I have added the automount of the 100MB usb space to fstab. After this operation image wont boot anymore. Im not quite sure what have i set wrong, this is the line i have added:

/dev/mmcblk0p1    /boot/uboot/    fat16    defaults    0    0

I have mounted this the same manually before the fstab edit and it worked great. What is the deal here?