Well, I have the SGX stuff working with the 3.8 kernel.  I do also have Qt
5.3.2 built and working.  I have not had a chance to try the opengl
platform on qt yet though.  This 3.8 kernel is using the
Angstrom-Cloud9-IDE-GNOME-eglibc-ipk-v2012.12-beaglebone-2013.09.05.img
rootfs.  I cross compiled on a 12.04 ubuntu host with the CodeSourcery
toolchain.

So, for the TI 4.10.00.01 graphics SDK to work with the 3.8 kernel, there
are several patches that will be required.  Some of these I got off the TI
sitara forum, and the others I developed myself by backporting the
5.01.01.01 graphics sdk.  I can tell you that without the patches, the 4.10
sdk will never work with 3.8!  I am using the RobertCNelson 3.8 kernel at
the moment, but I am pretty sure the "official" beagle repository 3.8
kernel will work also.  There are changes to get the device node added, but
there are also some timer related changes.  I will try to release some
patch files later, once I get things tidied up a bit.

I am able to run all the 4.10 sdk ogles demos and they seem to run pretty
smooth on the boneblack, and I am running them using a 7" LCD...looks
pretty good!  This is using soft floating point at the moment, so there is
room for improvement.