Hello,

I'm kind of a noob but willing to help investigate if needed.

I once had random reboots and traced it to an overheating problem.  I don't
know if log files trap overheating messages or not.  I had a blocked vent
and once it was cleared, no probem.

On a second point, my BBB is stable running 3.14.17-ti-r15.  If you make an
image send it to me, I could load it on my side and see if it crashes or
not.  If it crashes, it sounds like software.  If it does not crash, it
could be hardware (QA?) or environment related (EM?). - As I said, I am a
noob, so perhaps this could be a waste of your time.

cheers,