I'm trying to build an image and getting this error:
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function sstate_task_prefunc
| DEBUG: Python function sstate_task_prefunc finished
| DEBUG: Executing python function do_populate_sysroot
| DEBUG: Executing shell function sysroot_stage_all
| tar: --same-order option cannot be used with -c
| Try 'tar --help' or 'tar --usage' for more information.
| tar: This does not look like a tar archive
| tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
| WARNING:
/home/tcmichals/projects/demoBeagleBoard/yocto/beagle/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/quilt-native/0.60-r0/temp/run.sysroot_stage_all.6849:1

exit 2 from
|   tar -xf - -C "$dest"
| DEBUG: Python function do_populate_sysroot finished
| ERROR: Function failed: sysroot_stage_all (log file is located at
/home/tcmichals/projects/demoBeagleBoard/yocto/beagle/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/quilt-native/0.60-r0/temp/log.do_populate_sysroot.6849)

I'm using the tar,b2
from https://www.yoctoproject.org/downloads/bsps/dora15/beagleboard
host os is Ubuntu-14.04

any suggestions?