I'm trying to use the timer pins (gpio2[2...5]) to measure pulse with on a
BBB with the 25 MHz clock. The pin mud mode is correctly set to 2 and pull
up/down are disabled and capture mode is set on the timers. When I connect
a push button attached to 3.3v to one of the four timer pins I correctly
get capture interreupts on low to high and high to low transitions and I
can measure the timer difference between them without issue.

However, if I set up a signal generator for 50 Hz 3.3v square wave and
attach it to a timer pin, I get no interrupts at all. Looking on a 'scope
at the timer pin, the pulse train amplitude has drop from 3.3 volts to
about 1.3v. Does anyone have any ideas on what would cause such a drop in
amplitude?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob Stewart