I'm trying to use the DMTimer pins (gpio2[2...5]) to measure pulse width
using the 25MHz clock. I've successfully tested the software using a button
connected to the 3.3v rail. The pinmux is set to mode 2 forcthose pins and
pull up/down are disabled. The timers are set up in capture mode with
interrupts enabled on the edge transitions. Using the button the interrupts
occur and the time between the edges is derived from the captured timer
values.

However, when I connect a signal generator outputting a 3.3v amplitude
square wave at 50Hz to a timer pin, no interrupts occur. Looking on a
'scope at the input to the timer pin the pulse train amplitude has dropped
to about 1 volt. Can anyone suggest possible cause for this drop in
amplitude?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob Stewart