On 11/9/2014 7:06 PM, Peter Gregory wrote:

> I'm not sure how to list the current pin mix configuration to validate my
> changes have taken effect.

Dig around in /sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/

> Where are the output / input pins mapped in the file system?  Should they
> show up under /sys/class/gpio/gpiochip(0, 32, 64, 96)?

The gpiochip* files are the four banks of GPIO pins.  The individual
pins will show up as a directory if exported by the kernel, something like:

$ ls -1 /sys/class/gpio/
export
gpio110
gpio111
gpio112
gpio113
gpio114
gpio115
gpio116
gpio117
gpio14
gpio15
gpio2
gpio20

> I should have file system entries for PWM pins I have enabled in the device
> tree, but I see nothing under the /sys/class/pwm/ directory.
>
> Is this where the entries should show up?

IIRC how PWM is handled changed in the 3.14 kernel, but I haven't worked
with it yet.  Try searching through the list, I think there have been a
few threads on PWM and the 3.14 kernel.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net