Hello there,
I have created a shield for BeagleBone Black on which I have a HDMI output
connected to a dataframer, which goes to the LCD pins of the BeagleBone
Black. Ive tried to copy the functionality of an onboard video circuit. For
that I used the chip used in BeagleBoneMx (TFP410PAPG4).

The problem now is that the MCU communicates via I2C with the on board HDMI
framer (TDA19988) using I2C bus 0. That bus is not available on the headers
of the board, so I have connected my external framer using I2C bus 1.

I face 2 problems:

- How to make changes in the system configuration to tell the MCU to either
talk to connected devices through HDMI using I2C-1 instead of I2C-0, or to
talk to both?

- Second thing, with this modification, will I be abble to still use i2C-1
bus for userspace applications? I have more devices connected to that bus.

I would really aprichiate any help regarding this matter, I really dont
know where is the config file for this.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-P0Zv89K4OmI/VG70EaP2PKI/AAAAAAAAAes/wYfLfehDStk/s1600/2014-11-20%2B14.39.59.jpg>