root@beaglebone:/sys/devices/bone_capemgr.9# echo BB-BONELT_HDMIN1 > slots
-bash: echo: write error: No such file or directory

For some reason he doesnt see my .dtbo file in lib/firmware/ but or the other hand there are no other .dtbo files there. They are somewhere, because I can echo BB-UART1 for example, I just cant figue out where. I dont know where to put my .dtbo file or how to enable /lib/firmware/ directory for .dtbo files