Hi all i am writing some software using the OMAP_SERIAL drivers to send and
receive data from a c program (TERMIOS).

I am seeing large delays 10ms ticks when sending and receiving data on the
UARTS.

In the normal linux driver there is a option called ASYNC_LOW_LATENCY.
When i am setting this flag via IOCTL i was expecting this latency to drop.
But it seems ti be ignored by the OMAP_SERIAL driver.
I have tried to set the option both via the following code snippet and via
the STTY command line interface.

Any information on this or any way to get the latency down would be much
appreciated.

/Thomas