Hey liyaoshi... I am running both uarts in 3,000,000 bytes per second! It
is the problem that i get long delys 10ms or more so it is not related to
speed but to latency.
Also it seems the kernel only copies from kernel space to the uart in that
same 10ms intervals. so it fills up the send queue for 10ms.