Hi liyaoshi,

thanks for your posting!

I am not searching for workaround -- the small Arietta will
become a mobile device which has no connection to the
internet.

I am searching for the reasons of the two problems and want
to fix the (currently unknown) bugs behind that.

Even without sync an RTC should not become THAT wrong as
the RTC of the Arietta currently.

What does this dump from dmesg mean?

Best regards,
Meino