Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com> [14-12-01 04:04]:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 8:59 PM, liyaoshi <liyao...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > seems dts config file error , but from
> >
> > http://www.acmesystems.it/compile_linux_3_16
> >
> > maybe you should try this patch
> > http://www.acmesystems.it/www/compile_linux_3_16/acme.patch
>
> That's for the Cortex-A5 from Atmel, the Arietta G25 should be fully
> supported on mainline.
>
> There's been lots of rtc changes, you should retry with 3.18-rc7, as
> the free-electrons guys took over mach-at91..

> Robert Nelson
> http://www.rcn-ee.com/

Hi Robert,

thank you for your posting! :)

THATS really good news: Independance from any specialized
patches! :)

Only to ensure, that I am not confusing things again:
I interpret "Mainline" as: "Take a kernel from ftp.kernel.org"
Or does "the free-electrons guys took over mach-at91" mean,
that I should search their site for their kernel sources?

Best regards,
Meino