Looks as though Freescale have made the closed source driver available for
all the GPUs they use (Vivante). Have heard that JavaFX programs will run
via the framebuffer (hardware rendering) just fine with both the closed
(official) and open source (unofficial - reverse engineered) Vivante GPU
drivers.