Hi there I installed the image that came with the dvd, it works, but I
cannot access the GPIO with node, with octalbonescript this is the
error CapeMgr not found: undefined
/usr/local/lib/node_modules/octalbonescript/index.js:155
    var n = pin.gpio;
               ^
TypeError: Cannot read property 'gpio' of undefined

with bonescript:

/usr/local/lib/node_modules/bonescript/index.js:161
    if(typeof resp.err != 'undefined') {
                  ^
TypeError: Cannot read property 'err' of undefined

Anyone have a solution?