> *The Pi is meant to be educational. And has a TON of stuff on the internet
> about it, from a free monthly magazine, to books, to just a lot of info on
> the internet.*

The most important part is understanding Linux. You do not need to know
*everything*, just everything that applies to your situation. Most things
are a few hours away from achieving, once you understand Linux, and perhaps
a bit of a google session.

Anyway, my point here is that anything you can learn about the rPI can
easily be applied to the beaglebone(s).