don't know.  but, because I decided to abandon ubuntu and switch to debian
(the official distro of good beagleboards everywhere), it's become
unimportant for me.  I couldn't even check, because I flashed the eMMC in
those BBBs already.  the latest debians seem fine.

/iaw

----
Ivo Welch (ivo.we...@gmail.com)
http://www.ivo-welch.info/
J. Fred Weston Distinguished Professor of Finance
Anderson School at UCLA, C519
Director, UCLA Anderson Fink Center for Finance and Investments
Free Finance Textbook, http://book.ivo-welch.info/
Exec Editor, Critical Finance Review,
http://www.critical-finance-review.org/
Editor and Publisher, FAMe, http://www.fame-jagazine.com/