1) I DL BBB image from https://rcn-ee.net/deb/flasher/trusty/
Robert-C-Nelson's image the
BBB-eMMC-flasher-ubuntu-14.04.1-console-armhf-2014-10-29-2gb.img.xz
and flash it into BBB A6A eMMC,
BUT after a short preparations,
I have noticed for a missing directory: /sys/devices/bone_capemgr.9/

it seems a bug, but could I missed something ?
someone's assist ?

Actually I'm trying to solve the auto load DT on boot,
following the notes/answers at my custom capes device tree fails to load at
boot but can be loaded manually
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24134958/my-custom-capes-devicetree-fails-to-load-at-boot-but-can-be-loaded-manually>
I planned to use script capemgr-ubuntu.sh I DL from:  init_scripts
<https://github.com/RobertCNelson/omap-image-builder/tree/master/target/init_scripts>
the script read on boot the file (/etc/default/capemgr) content
and load the relevant device-tree-overlay

2)
where planned Robert-C-Nelson to put capemgr-ubuntu.sh script, in order to
be executed on boot ?

many thanks in adavance
H.