Hey,

I am using the BBB for backup and therefore I need two UBS connections. One
for my Wifi and the other for my external HDD. As the BBB has two USB Ports
I would like NOT use an USB hub. The HDD also has a USB mini connector, so
I would like to connect from USB mini on the BBB to USB mini on the HDD.
That means I need a cable with USB mini male on both sides. Is there such a
thing? Anyone knows a place where to buy one? I searched for quite a bit,
but could not find one.

I also tried one of those USB mini to USB A
<http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I0FK6M/ref=pe_385040_127541860_TE_3p_dp_1>
adapters and then use a "normal" USB cable. But it seems the adaptor does
not work...

Any ideas? I am also thinking of cutting two cables and to make my own...

Tommi