Hi all,

I was given a BBB and a Chipsee 7" to work with.

With the provided images (Angstrom, Debian and EZSDK) they boot and run and
work fine, but with none of them I can ssh through USB into them.

I've worked on the same BBB but with other LCD cape (4d systems'
4D-CAPE70T) that runs on original angstrom that comes with the board, and
ssh was no problem, I was able to implement a Qt environment, remote deploy
and everything, but not with the images provided by Chipsee.

What am I missing? Is ssh enabled? I've seen dropbear stuff on the images
but can't tell if it is enabled, running or if it is supposed to run. What
should I look into?