Rick and Robert, I have found nowhere but the email archive I attached
before any information on this. High hitting pages on topic, such as Derek
Molloy's and Hipster Circuit's are all outdated, with no reference to this,
sadly. I will try to contact them and suggest that they put on a notice on
their pages.
I am on this dtb-builder right now, and, honestly, it makes so more sense
than capemgr. I know that capemgr has the advantage of being able to unload
and load DTB's on runtime, but I guess it has very little application. At
least i guess so.

But, thanks again for sharing!
Paulo Sherring.