There are a lot of people still depending on overlays, maybe that should
pose an issue on moving on. It seems to me that it is a simple matter of
getting the outdated tutorials on using capemgr and finding out ways to
replace its usage. It seems so for the main tutorials providers i have
found lately, they all depend on capemgr.
I could not find a single source on how to change pinmux without capemgr,
i.e., doing so directly on main dts. Could you give me any pointers?
I have tried mapping memory directly with mmap, but i couldn't, probably
because the kernel is locking the memory for pinmux driver.
I have just downgraded so I could get the work done, but, since I will be
using the plataform for a while, I most certain need to it the right way.
Thanks!
Paulo Sherring.