Hi Marco,

I'm working with on this. We are using the last Arch Linux for BBB.
We found this solution to compile the dtb as you said. We will try this on
the next few hours.

Where We can get the image for 3.19 from Robert ? Or we need to clone and
build ?

About support each other: Pedro, it's better to answer you. I'm just
helping him to get the project working. :)

Thanks

--
Lucas A. Tanure Alves
+55 (19) 988176559