On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 8:41:19 AM UTC+1, Hemant Kapoor wrote:

> Thanks Robert,
>
> I had a look at the course its bit expensive from what I was expecting.
>
> I was hoping if you can help me out with below query:
>
> I am an embedded software programmer for last 10+ years and need to boost
> my profile for Linux device driver...
>
> I have learned bit of embedded Linux by experimenting with my BBB Board
> and broadly know how Linux is used to interact with peripherals....
>
> Can you please suggest if I could do the Developing Linux Device Drivers
> course straightaway.

Hi Hemant

If your budget is limited, you could try self learning first with Free
Electrons' kernel and drivers course, which materials are completely
available on-line, and are run precisely on the BBB board.
You will find the materials on http://free-electrons.com/training/kernel/

Have fun, and greetings to Robert ;)

Michael