Hello Michael,

Thanks for the link, I will definitely give it a go.
In the past, I tried building basic device drivers on my own following some
online tutorial and got stuck and that was it for me...

I can see that Free-electrons have a training scheduled by end of March, If
it was bit cheaper then would definitely have attended the course to get me
going.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards,
Hemant Kapoor