I think it is important to understand that Nodejs is javascript *not* java.
They are not interchangeable . . . So then if you would like to know how to
write a web server using Nodejs, it really depends on what "libraries" you
plan on using. Express, is possibly the most well known / used.

http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/introduction-to-express--net-33367 would
be one such tutorial.