Well, checking google is always a good idea. Which is how I've personally
learned javascript, Nodejs, Express, and socket.io. But I do have well over
15 years programming experience with multiple languages, and have a fair
understanding of current web technologies.

Now, if you ask *some* questions on these groups, you may very well get "no
idea" or "google . ." but as it happens since I've taught myself all this
Nodejs-ish / javascript stuff in the last year or so. I know the
information out there is severely lacking in a few areas . . .