Hi Andrew,

Thanks for replying.

I have read that.  I'm currently compiling BBBAndroid with Android-x86's
bluedroid which appears to have USB BT support.

http://git.android-x86.org/?p=platform/external/bluetooth/bluedroid.git;a=summary

I'd like to use rfcomm and audio, rfcomm is more important though.  I'm
open to other hardware suggestions too.

My requirements for my little pet project are:

Android
Resistive touch screen
Bluetooth
USB Host
RTC
Audio out

BTW I see your attending SU.  Great school, I attended a few courses there
and just moved away from the area.

Thanks again,
Keith

Keith Conger