That would be great! I'm in kind of a hurry. At the moment I completer step
2 of the steps you mentioned.

Cheers,
Michael
On Mar 4, 2015 4:42 PM, "Keith Conger" <keith.con...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I've sent them to Andrew to review and hopefully include in bbbandroid.
If you're in a hurry I could email them to you.

> Keith
>

> On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 8:26:23 AM UTC-7, mgob...@orcasolutions.be
wrote:

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Hi All I'm trying to do the exact same thing here with bbbandroid. I
have an asus 4.0 dongle with the BCM20702A0 chipset. I'm not really
experienced when it comes to making my own kernels.
>> I do understand what you are doing with these high level steps you laid
out here. However, I could use some help to actually execute them... I see
you are going to include them as patches? Is the patch already available?
Where can I find it? Thanks!

>> Michael
>>
>> Op vrijdag 20 februari 2015 00:13:13 UTC+1 schreef Keith Conger:

way to pass you the changes needed?

you patched, you can also cd into the appropriate directory and do a "git
status" to show you which files have changed and just mail me those files
(hendersa (at) icculus.org).  For subdirectories that are completely new
(like the Bluez added into external/), you can just tar up the directory
and send it to me.  My understanding is that you added in Bluez, modified
the build scripts to pull that external project in, patched bionic, and
changed the kernel config to build in Bluetooth.  Does that sound about
right?

>>> Ok I'll start work on getting it over to you. Basically you are
correct. Here are the steps at a high level:

>>> * Add bluez repo to the manifest and told it to not pull bluedroid.
>>> * Patched bionic, although I see bluez has a patched bionic in a repo
for 4.4, maybe I can just change the manifest.