I tried the listed fixes and did not get anything to work.

I tried flashing, using different power sources. In the end, I decided to
switch my system over to use a Rasp Pi 2. The BeagleBone is in a box and I
do not plan on using it again.

Hope you figure something out! I just didn't want to waste time trying to
revive it.