Hello there,
I have a E2014T dell touch monitor and I am trying to use it in pair with
BeagleBone Black. The touch module is connected using usb cable.
I have read in this tutorial:
http://embedded.von-kannen.net/2014/05/21/qt-4-8-6-on-beaglebone-black/#comment-4288
How to enable the tslib and touchscreen. But I think, that this reffers to
a touchscreen not connected to the usb, because it doesnt work.

Without adding those variables to enviroment:
$ sudo nano /etc/environment
-> add the following lines
QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=tslib:/dev/input/event0
TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/etc/pointercal
TSLIB_CONFFILE=/etc/ts.conf
TSLIB_PLUGINDIR=/usr/lib/ts
-> Save (Ctrl + O) and exit (Ctrl + X)
$ sudo reboot

Touchscreen works out of the box, but it is not even close to being
calibrated. The offset is really big and it changes when my finger is in
different part of the display. After enabling the:

QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=tslib:/dev/input/event0

Touchscreen stops working. I feel like its not event0 at all.
When I run ts_calibrate and try to press the crosshair, it doesnt work. It
feels like touchscreen is off for the ts_calibrate program.

Does anyone has any expirience in such usb touchscreens and BeagleBone
Black? I Would really aprichiate some help.